Account & Billing
Managing Offers > Adding an Offer
Adding an Offer
Adding a promotion to Offerbox is straightforward. In consideration of eCommerce company trends, we designed a standardized approach for you to promote your deals.
- To add an offer, go to the "Offers" tab and click "Add Offer."
- To begin, upload or choose a promotional image for your offer. Customers are more likely to pay attention to your deals if you use images. You can, however, create and offer without using an image.
- Add a "title" and a description of the "requirement" for this offer to be unlocked in your business.
"FREE SHIPPING", "for orders above $100", etc.
- You can even provide a "time notice" to add to the urgency. Please remember to include any promo codes that clients will need to apply throughout the checkout process.
"Use Code: FREESHIP," for example.
- Finally, if there is one, include a link that will bring visitors to the page where this deal may be located. Otherwise, leave it blank. Only the query can be added; the entire link is not required.
"/collections" is an example.
Last Updated: July 29, 2021